Sunday, June 30, 2013

Time Well Spent....



I have learned that I really love the field of early childhood and the impact that I make on the lives of the children and families.

I have learned that there is so much in the field of early childhood that I can be a part of and I am excited to see where it leads me.

I have learned a lot about what kind of instructor that I want to be and how I can engage the students that I will teach to be important in the field of early childhood and to carry out their dreams.


Long-term goal
My long term goal is to teach early childhood education in a college setting
I want to wish all of my fellow colleagues the best in their future and I want to thank all of my instructors for all of their help feedback knowledge. Thank you…

Favorite quotes:
You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself in any direction you choose.

  Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
 Today I shall behave as if this is the day I will be remembered.
By DR. Suess


My contact information

Naquetta S.Davis
Kekedavis_00@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment